Click to home
RSSEmail this urlPrint page
Go To Search
Childcare Licensing
Maggie Baker
RN / Childcare Surveyor

KDHE Program Staff

919 Zerr Rd.
Garden City, Ks 67846

Ph: (620) 272-3600
Fx: (620) 272-3606
You Can Make a Difference!
Your decision to become a childcare provider will not only affect you, but also the future of every child that you come into contact with and every family that you provide services for.

How to Open a Childcare Facility
Finney County Health Department along with the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) can assist you in beginning your own business of Childcare. If you are interested in opening a childcare facility, please call the childcare surveyor at (620) 272-3600 to register for an orientation.

What to Bring with You 
All materials for the class are provided. Please do not bring children to the class. An individual orientation may be given to anyone unable to attend a class.

Services Provided
Our Childcare Licensing program inspects family childcare homes, preschools, childcare centers, school age facilities, residential facilities, and juvenile detention facilities in Finney and Kearny Counties. We also investigate reports of concerns about childcare facilities.


Finney County
311 N. Ninth St. | Garden City, Kansas 67846 | Ph. (620) 272-3500 | Fx. (620) 272-3599
Contact Us | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus