Work Safety Training
- American Heart CPR/ First Aid / CPR (6 hours)
- National Safety Council Defensive Driving Course (6/8 hours)
- Coaching the Experienced Driver (4 hours)
- Misc. Safety Training (Upon Request)
- Hazardous Materials Awareness Class (Upon Request)
County/City employees or private citizens wishing to enroll in one of the classes must contact the Emergency Management office prior to date of the class (620) 272-3746. Private businesses or groups must contact the Emergency Management office to set up class either on their site or our office location. Emergency Management reserves the right to cancel or change the date on these classes.