|District 1; 2022 Chair
||Lon E. Pishny||(620) email@example.com|
|District 2||Dave Jones||(620) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|District 3||Duane Drees||(620) email@example.com|
|District 4||Bob Kreutzer||(620) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|District 5||Larry C. Jones
If you have a matter to discuss with the Commission you may contact the Finney County Clerk by email or call (620) 272-3575 and request to be placed on the agenda. The request must be made prior to 5:00 pm on Tuesday for the following Monday's meeting.
Not sure who your Commissioner is? Visit the My Elected Representatives interactive map
- Time: 8:30 am
- Date: First and Third Mondays of each month
- Place: County Administration Center on the second floor:
311 N Ninth Street
Garden City, Ks 67846
- Meetings are open to the public and streamed live online:
- YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC345R0vDUM6jDblwwOoEaKw
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FinneyCountyKS/
The public may deliver comments in-person to the Board during the meeting or submit written comments ahead of time by email to County Clerk Dori Munyan at email@example.com or by US Mail to Dori Munyan, County Clerk, PO Box M, Garden City, KS 67846. If submitting a written comment to be read into the meeting minutes, it must be clearly stated in the email or letter.
Comments received will be shared with the Commission during the meeting. Please include your full name and address for the meeting record.
Those who plan to address the Board during the meeting are requested to check in with the Clerk upon arrival, to provide name and address for the meeting record.
Agenda & Minutes
- Agenda available online: Agendas & Minutes
- Minutes are available at the same link, following approval.