Providing healthcare for the prevention, correction, or early control of abnormal conditions.
Kan Be Healthy (well baby checks) are important for every child. Regular checkups are the best way to keep your child healthy. During these screenings, a health assessment is performed, along with developmental screenings, vision, hearing, and any immunization or labs a child may need.
- Age-appropriate, Well Child maintenance which include growth measurements, developmental screening, physical exams, and laboratory testing as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Age-appropriate Immunizations
- Age-appropriate counseling for common childhood concerns (nutrition, toilet habits, discipline, dental, and safety concerns)
- Fluoride varnishing
- Blood lead screenings from six months to six years
- Kan Be Healthy screenings
- School health assessments - Free screenings at Russell Child Development Center
- Health assessments for child care
To make an appointment or ask about our services, please call (620) 272-3600.